Prep time: 35-40 minutes
Serving: 10-12 servings
- 1 lb sliced pre-cooked octopus (big ones not the baby ones)
- 1 whole white onions (chopped)
- 4-6 Roma tomatoes chopped (seeds taken out)
- 1/2 stalk of green onions
- 1/2 small piece of jalapeno (finely chopped) if you prefer spicy, add more
- 1/2 lb of seasoned Wakame seaweeds
- 1 whole lemon/lime
- 1 medium avocado (cut in small cubes)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- Boil octopus for 15-20 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drain n run in cold water.
- Slice octopus diagonally in small bite pieces.
- Mix with all the ingredients. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- Refrigerate, then serve.